Reserve at Jamison’s Farm
Reserve at Jamison’s Farm Homeowners' Association
Cathi Stanley CMCA®, AMS®
Email it to email@example.com
Meeting Schedule and Location:
The July 8, 2020 has been postponed until fall due to the current health crisis.
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held:
Please check back here periodically for the date and location or contact ARMI via email at Charlene@armiva.com, or by phone at 540-347-1901 ext. 117
All homeowners are invited to attend.
- Late fee of $25.00 after the 30th day of the first month of the quarter.
Board meeting time:
Board meeting location:
ARMI office located at 10 Rock Pointe Lane, in Warrenton
|Vendor:||Collection Days:||Recyclable Collection Day:|
|Friday Effective 11-11-19 - Patriot Disposal will no longer pick up glass curbside for Fauquier County.|
8399 West Main Street, Marshall VA 20115
Contact number and 24 hour emergency number - 540-364-1122
For more information about Soils, please click on the link below:
Number of Homes: 95 Single Family Homes
Section 1a and 1b is plowed by VDOT (Virginia Department of Transportation) – 540-347-3017
Section 2 and 3 is the responsibility of Richmond American Homes and their contractor
From phase one through phase three of the community, some of the HOA documents have been revised. Please compare your own documents to the following list. If you find you are missing any document and would like to receive a copy of it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify if you would like an emailed version or a printed version.
- Articles of Incorporation and Amendment - Dated 7.21.04
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions - Dated 7.28.04
- Deed of Subdivision - Dated 2.18.10
- Amendment to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions - Dated 12.19.08
- By-Laws of the Association - Dated 2004
- Policy Resolutions – Covenant and Rule Enforcement Policy
- Complaint Procedure Policy
- Architectural Standards and Guidelines 2017
Documents & Forms
This form should be used to request approval whenever any change or addition to the exterior of your home is planned. Please include all information needed to process your request as mentioned on the application. Also, remember you must receive written approval from the Architectural Review Board prior to starting any work.
Below are the NEW Architectural Design and Maintenance Standards.
All new applications for architectural improvements will be reviewed against the new 2017 Architectural and Maintenance Standards document. Improvements approved and completed under the 2007 standards will not need to be modified to meet the August 2017 standards.
Current News & Events
Effective Monday, May 18th, Patriot Disposal will resume regular yard waste and bulk/special item collections, with the following limitations:
Yard Waste Collection
For Fauquier County Residents, the number of bags that will be picked up per home has been increased from 3 to 5. Fairfax County residents will have yard waste collection resume on your regularly-scheduled yard waste pickup day.
- All yard waste must be placed in paper bags or in a rigid container clearly marked “yard waste.” Yard waste in plastic bags will not be picked up.
- Bundles or loose branches placed at the curb will not be picked up.
- Residents are limited to a maximum of 5 bags of yard waste per home per pickup.
- As a reminder, unaccepted materials include tree stumps, food waste, lumber, treated wood, pallets, sawdust, dirt, mulch and sod. Please do not mix any of these materials in with your yard waste.
Bulk and Special Item Collection
All residential customers can now begin scheduling bulk and special item collection with the following limitations:
- Advance notice is required for all items by phone at 703-257-7100 or by email at customerservice@
- There will be a nominal charge of $25.00 and up per item for bulk items such as small furniture and mattresses to cover the additional handling costs that we incur due to COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience throughout this process. If you have any questions concerning this notice, please contact us at (703) 257-7100 or by email at customerservice@
Patriot Disposal, Inc.